Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Vacation $1995

I believe this is the same guy trying to sell this thing on ebay.  This pin looked interesting when I first saw it, then I read the reviews.  Apparently this thing is a stinker, and this guy seems to think he can get $2k for it?




GREAT FAMILY FUN!
Fun, for whom?

YOU WILL BE THE ENVY OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD; KEEP YOUR KIDS AT HOME.........

Umm.. doubt anyone will envy it. I have good pinballs and my neighbors can care less.

Probably less than 50 of these are in existence today.
And there's a reason for that, nobody wants it

This pinball machine is in mint condition with no games played; collector quality.

No games played?  Really? I'm pretty sure they at least test one game from the factory.  Why the hell did you buy it if it has no plays?  Did you buy it from someone else that didn't play it?

Game is new without original box.

Then it's not new, it's new-like condition.

Game would be ideal for serious collector looking to complete a collection.

No collector would want this in his collection, believe me... seriously.     

Great for game room, basement or family gift.

And great as a table to store things on, since you won't be playing it
 
If this ad is still up then the pinball machine is still available.
I would hope so, that's how ads work

I will help load into your SUV or truck.

Your far too kind.  You'll probably be happy to help the sucker.. I mean buyer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment