Friday, October 19, 2012

Cooperstown pinball baseball game

Here's another annoying ad that's been up for at least a year.  This guy bought this desk baseball game for $130, he's attempting to sell it for $30.


Not saying this isn't a bad deal, if I were a baseball fan and was an executive with a large office and desk, I'd probably happily pay this.  Is this a pinball game? Not sure, I mean it does have a flipper, it does have a plunger.  This is probably closer to a pinball game than a pachinko machine is.  Problem I have is that it comes up in pinball search, a LOT.  And clearly nobody wants to buy it, perhaps he should throw it on ebay, then he can broaden his audience a bit more than just chicagoland (it's not that heavy).

Oh look, here's a buy it now for $26, 3 available and one sold:





 Better yet, here's an auction starting at $10, no bids, 42 minutes left (I bet nobody bids):




No comments:

Post a Comment